- Dress the models better, the clothes aren't stereotypical enough
- The article is too nice, the band need a bit of substance
- Change the background colour, it needs to be lighter
- Line things up better on the front cover
- The wavey style around the two models is nice, follow this theme.
- The contents page needs to stand out more.
- Don't use the frames on the photos
- The top photo needs a description
- The middle photo can't be used
- The magazine needs more pages
- The contents page needs a number
- Keep the main font used throughout
- Make the contents sound more exciting
- Add more to the list of bands e.g. pages and a blurb
- Change "They're new, They're young".
- Add more to the article, make it longer
- Stick with 2 columns per A4 page
- Maybe change the positioning of the picture.
- Change the framing of the photo.
I am going to take all of this into account when creating my final. I am going to make sure that i try different shot types when i'm reshooting, i have also decided to just use Ruby on my final because i can get more of a range of shots as well as being easier to edit around.
I am also going to make sure i make the background colour lighter and the main text colour more purple so it will look the same on all the computers, when i printed off my draft, the background looked too yellow.
I am also going to change some of the wording in my article and add a lot more questions and add an introduction to the band. I will also change the layout in order for it to be more stylised. When i'm creating my final DPS i will also add quotes to draw the reader in.
I am going to start my contents page again and add more photos to make it look fuller and appealing to my audience because this was the weakest part of my draft.

No comments:
Post a Comment